The Delhi government had recently announced under the Electric Vehicle Policy that the government is focusing on adopting electric vehicles. The government has started working on the scheme and recently started the online application system for electric auto. e-auto permit online application is live now you can fill the form on transport delhi portal. Electric Auto Subsidy Scheme Rs. 30,000 subsidy on purchase of electric vehicle
In this article, we are sharing the steps to fill Electric Auto application online. All the important aspects like eligibility criteria, benefits, application process are covered in detail.
Delhi Electric Auto Subsidy
|I Plan||I Electric E-Auto Subsidy Scheme|
|I concerned state||I Delhi|
|I subsidy amount||I Rupee. 30000|
|I Application Mode||I Online|
|I door||I Transport.delhi.gov.in|
Key Points of Delhi Electric Auto Subsidy Scheme
- 33% reservation is given to women
- Rupee. Delhi government will give 30,000 subsidy
- Last date to apply online is 1st November 2021
- Agencies empaneled by Delhi government will offer loans with 5% interest subvention
- Applicant should have permanent driving license
- Applicant should have aadhar linked with mobile number
- Applicants who get benefits under this scheme will have to get PSV badge within next 45 days
Delhi Electric e-auto permit apply online application
Here is the step-by-step guide to apply –
- Visit the official Delhi Transport Portal
- Click on the option that says “Click here to apply Electric Auto Application”
- Now, the user is redirected to the vehicle portal where he needs to log in by providing the username and password
Note: New users can register by following this guide
- Enter your username and password and login
- After logging in, you will see several options. Go to “Online Permit” and click on “Online Application for LOI Service”.
- Clicking on this option will take you to the online application page where to provide your driving license number and Aadhaar or VID number.
- Enter the details asked and click on “Generate OTP”
- Now, enter the OTP to proceed
- On the next page, the important information will be auto-filled in the form as per the Aadhaar data
- Applicant has to fill address, mobile number and email id
- Now click on “Submit” to submit the application
- You will be able to see the acknowledgment receipt with key details on the next page
RTO Delhi Transport Portal
E District Delhi
Dekho Meri Delhi App
delhi e ration card download
Delhi Government Scheme
Chandigarh Transport Online Appointment
mp transport e service
hrtc online booking
Frequently Asked Questions Related To Delhi E-Auto Permit
What is the last date to apply?
Applications can be submitted before the last date which is 1st November 2021
Who is eligible to apply?
Candidates with valid driving license and mobile linked Aadhaar, who are willing to buy electric auto are eligible
Is PSV mandatory at the time of application?
No, PSV e-Auto can be availed within 45 days of purchase