The Government of Odisha launched the Student Protsahan Yojana which is abbreviated as CPY. The main objective of this scheme is to provide free coaching to Scheduled Tribe (ST) students. Coaching is to be provided for engineering and medical entrance examinations. For centuries, people belonging to Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes have been looked down upon. He was considered separate from the society. They were not allowed to go to schools, temples. All this happened a long time ago in the last decades. But even now, due to lack of proper education, the jobs they are eligible for are less.
Due to these less jobs again low wages are given and the next generation also has to face the problem of low wages. This continues from generation to generation. So the main objective of the government is to upgrade the life of scheduled caste and scheduled tribe. Its aim is especially to give them proper education for their proper future and to make them self-reliant.
Odisha Student Promotion Scheme
This article explains the complete details about Odisha Chhatra Protsahan Yojana, step by step guide to apply online CPY free coaching scheme for SC/ST students, online registration process on the official portal.
please visit our articles
MO Vidyut Odisha
Food Odisha Portal
Salient Features of Odisha Student Promotion Scheme
Let us see the salient features and features of Odisha Student Protsahan Yojana launched by the Odisha State Government.
- There are limited number of students who will be selected for the coaching program of Odisha Chhatra Protsahan Yojana.
- Every year around 320 students are selected and provided free education. Therefore, only such students are selected who are serious about their studies, who have specific goals and ambitions in life.
- Only in such a case, the coaching program of Odisha Chhatra Protsahan Yojana will also benefit immensely. Seats for medical and entrance examinations are given on the basis of caste system.
- That is, special seats are reserved for them. Every year around 30,000 SC, ST students pass out from secondary education. MoUs have been signed with coaching agencies for providing preliminary training for medical and engineering entrance examinations.
Benefits of Odisha Student Promotion Scheme
Let us look at the benefits of Odisha Student Protsahan Yojana, as shown below.
- There are seats on the basis of caste system in NEET and JEE
- The cut off for SC and ST students has been very less since the beginning.
- So, students can put in a little hard work and they can secure a very good seat.
- Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes can secure seats very easily as compared to other castes.
- So, in this way SC and ST students can get admission in top reputed universities like IIT, NIT, AIIMS.
How to Apply Online for CPY Odisha SC/ST Free Coaching Scheme, Online Registration
Students passing out from SSD schools will be selected on the basis of their performance in HSC exam and selection test. The department has designed the plan keeping in mind the needs of the students living in tribal areas, who are unable to realize their potential due to lack of access to better coaching opportunities. Let us see the online process to apply online for CPY Odisha Free SC/ST Coaching Scheme.
- Every year around March, the applications for the Odisha Student Protsahan Yojana are open.
- Visit the website around that time.
- You will find here notifications, publications, press releases regarding the same.
- Then click on that link. Read Terms and Conditions, Last Date, Documents Required
- Then, click on the apply link and then follow the simple procedure.
Note: In this instance, there is no official information regarding the online application process. We will keep you updated once there is an official announcement regarding the same.
All Interested Applicants Can Visit Here official portal And apply online for Odisha CPY Free Coaching Scheme for SC/ST Students.
Frequently Asked Questions on Odisha Student Protsahan Yojana
What is Odisha Student Promotion Scheme?
The Government of Odisha launched the Student Protsahan Yojana which is abbreviated as CPY. The main objective of this scheme is to provide free coaching to Scheduled Tribe (ST) students. Coaching is to be provided for engineering and medical entrance examinations.
For whom the Odisha Student Protsahan Yojana has been launched?
Odisha Chhatra Protsahan Yojana has been launched keeping in mind the Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes. Student Protsahan aims to provide free coaching for SC, ST students.
Which exams are targeted under the free coaching scheme of Odisha Chhatra Protsahan Yojana (CPY)?
The entrance exams are being targeted under the free coaching scheme of Odisha Chhatra Protsahan Yojana (CPY). The exam is an entrance exam for medical and engineering entrance exams. They are NEET (National Eligibility Entrance Test) and JEE Main and JEE Advanced (Joint Entrance Test).
Which is the official website to apply online for Odisha Student Protsahan Yojana?