Step by Step Guide for Shegaon Gajanan Maharaj Online Booking, Darshan E-Pass Online Registration, Timings @ gajananmaharaj.org
Shegaon Gajanan Temple is one of the holy temples of India. This is the oldest and famous temple in the state of Maharashtra. Every year lakhs of pilgrims visit the Sant Gajanan Maharaj temple. However, the temple remained closed for a few months due to the recent pandemic. Now, the temple is open to pilgrims for darshan of other worship ceremonies. Moreover, the temple management has made the booking process online on the official portal.
Interested applicants can visit the official portal gajananaharaj.org and apply for online booking of Shegaon Gajanan Maharaj Mandir.
Shegaon Gajanan Maharaj Online Booking
This article explains about the Ticket Online Ticket Booking Process, Darshan E-Pass Online Registration, Guidelines and Temple Timings.
Guidelines for Visiting Shri Gajanan Maharaj Temple
Let us see what are the guidelines devotees should follow to visit Shegaon Gajanan Maharaj Temple. The temple administration has made strict rules for the people coming to the temple.
- Applicants should register online on the portal before coming to the temple.
- Apart from online booking, pilgrims can also book their darshan tickets offline at the temple premises. However, please try to book tickets online to avoid any pandemic like COVID 19.
- People affected by Kovid-19 are not allowed to enter the temple premises.
- Pilgrims will also be able to undergo thermal scanning before entering the temples.
- All devotees should wear masks, gloves and come to the temple premises with proper hygiene.
- People visiting temples should not carry any alcoholic beverages, cigars, paan, gutkha and other intoxicants to the temple.
- Pregnant women, children below ten years and senior citizens are advised not to visit the temple In the time of this pandemic.
- Please remember that the temple authorities will only allow a limited number of people to enter the temple.
- Devotees should not bring any flowers and prasad to the temple.
Process to book Gajanan Maharaj E-Pass Booking Online @ gajananmaharaj.org
Let us see the online process to book Gajanan Maharaj E-Pass Darshan Ticket. This process is for the candidates who want to book Darshan tickets online.
- Visit the official portal of Gajanan Maharaj Sansthan.
- It takes the online user to the home page below.
- Click on e-darshan pass.
- Please read all the terms and conditions and click on the check box: I accept the terms and conditions.
- Enter Aadhaar Number and Click on Submit for Darshan E-Pass.
- After that it redirects the online user to the ticket booking form given below.
hrtc online booking
ap sadrem slot booking
Kolhapur Shri Laxmi Mandir Booking
Shri Sai Shirdi Darshan Booking
ujjain mahakal ticket booking
TTD Online Darshan Ticket Booking
Khatu Shyam Ji Darshan
Ganjanan Maharaj Sansthan E-Pass Online Registration Form 2021
- Enter/Select Date, Time Slot, Mobile Number, Date of Birth and Email ID.
- Click on Apply for Darshan E-Pass.
- Then online applicants can get the confirmation message from the temple officials.
- Please carry the e-pass for Darshan and a copy of your Aadhar card at the time of Darshan.
Gajanan Maharaj Darshan Timings
Pilgrims can visit the temple daily from 5:00 am to 8:00 pm as prescribed by the temple authorities of Gajanan Maharaj Temple. The temple operates on all seven days of the week, and darshan is permitted at the scheduled times as discussed above.
Contact / Helpline Number: 07264252699
Frequently Asked Questions about Shegaon Gajanan Maharaj E-Pass
What is the time to visit Shegaon Gajanan Maharaj Temple for Darshan?
Pilgrims can visit the temple daily from 5:00 am to 8:00 pm as directed by the temple authorities of Gajanan Maharaj Temple.
Is it mandatory to follow the COVID guidelines to enter the premises of Gajanan Maharaj Temple?
Yes, the pilgrims should follow the COVID 19 guidelines by wearing masks, proper sanitization and thermal scanning in the temple premises.
Can I book tickets for Gajanan Maharaj Darshan in the temple premises in offline mode?
Yes, devotees can also book tickets offline at the temple. However, it is advised to book tickets online to prevent further spread of COVID 19.
Is it mandatory to carry e-pass and Aadhar card to the temple at the time of darshan?
Pilgrims should carry e-pass and Aadhar card to the temple at the time of darshan.