on this monday, Honorable Prime Minister of India Narendra Modi has inaugurated a new mission named ‘Ayushman Bharat Digital Mission’. In this mission, a digital health ID, which will contain all the details about the health records, is also to be provided to the citizens of India. From poor people to mediocre people all over India are expected to get a huge benefit through this digital mission. Ayushman Bharat Digital Mission 15. was on the holy day ofth August 2021. However, the methodology of this digital mission was still in process under pilot phase among six states and union territories.
About one lakh IDs have already been generated with 14 digit health identification codes. The Prime Minister of India has also announced that out of 130 crore population of India, mobile subscribers are mostly 118 crore. About Rs 43 crores have been linked to Jan Dhan accounts. In this way, India is developing an advanced and better infrastructure between each hook and loop.
please visit our article
digital health id apply online
one nation one health card
Soil Health Card Scheme
udid card apply online
Ayushman Bharat Digital Mission
This article explains the complete details about Ayushman Bharat Digital Mission, features and benefits of Ayushman Bharat Digital Mission, step by step guide to apply for Ayushman Bharat on the official portal.
Features of Ayushman Bharat Digital Mission
Let us see the features of Ayushman Bharat Digital Mission launched by the Central Government under the leadership of PM Modi.
- PM Modi has also announced that the health solutions or treatments in this Ayushman Bharat Digital Mission project will be able to connect multiple hospitals across the country.
- The main objective of this mission is not only to establish an advanced and developed health system of India but also to make the life of the native of India easier than before. This mission is trying to provide this digital ID card to every native.
- According to Modi, India was battling with a poor health care system for a long time. And for this the main objective of this digital mission is to make the health department of India overall more developed and more modern with the current technology and medical science.
- Even the number of doctors in India has started increasing so much faster than before.
- With the help of AIIMS and other advanced health organizations, the central government of India is trying to build a medical college between three Lok Sabha continuities.
- After checking the villages, Modi ji has taken the initiative to set up more health care centers in every village which can make the health department run well in the villages. And 80 centers have already been built.
- Another major reason behind this is the improvement of tourism sectors through health care development. Since tourism depends a lot on the health care system of a country indirectly. So this will also increase the tourism sector.
Benefits of Ayushman Bharat Digital Mission
Let’s look at the benefits of Ayushman Bharat Digital Mission, as shown below.
- Firstly, this Ayushman Bharat Digital Mission ID code will be generated from the complete basic personal details of an individual.
- Here it is necessary to have a valid mobile number and Aadhar card number.
- The complete health record will be clearly displayed through two mobile applications called HPR i.e. Healthcare Professionals Registry and HFR i.e. Healthcare Facilities Registry.
- Healthcare ID card is like a medical account in Ayushman Bharat Digital Mission. It works like a storage of all the providers of their advanced or modern and ancient or digital medical treatments.
- Healthcare ID card is the storage of the entire minor to key details of the allotted person. Their status of past health check-up, blood or other tests, diagnosis, X-ray and other reports, medicine, prescribed doctors and many more. This is the most beneficial thing as the person does not need to put any extra effort.
- This ID card is free for the allotted people.
- The government’s prerogative of having a health identity card is to track all health related records. And in this way, they can decorate India’s health system.
- Through this Healthcare ID card, a large number of hospitals across the country are entitled to this digital mission.
- All health records will be kept together in this card.
- The entire healthcare system will be further expanded.
- Poor to middle class people will benefit the most.
How to Apply Online for Ayushman Bharat Digital Mission
Let’s see the guide to apply online for Ayushman Bharat Digital Mission.
- One can obtain a Health ID by self-registration on the Health ID web portal or by downloading the ABDM Health Records application from the Google Play Store.
- An interested person can also request to generate a Health ID at a participating health facility.
- This includes public/private hospitals, community health centres, health and wellness centers across India.
- However, the online application process for the scheme has not started yet.
- We will keep you updated once there is an official announcement regarding the same.
Ayushman Bharat Digital Mission FAQs
When is Ayushman Bharat Digital Mission announced publicly?
Monday, 27th Ayushman Bharat Digital Mission was announced in September 2021.
Is Aadhar card mandatory here?
Aadhar card and valid phone number are mandatory as per protocol to join this digital mission of Central Government of India.
What are the major benefits of generating Health ID under Ayushman Bharat?
The major benefits of Ayushman Bharat Health ID are unique identification, authentication and beneficiary health records.
Is Aadhar card mandatory to apply for health card under Ayushman Bharat Digital Mission?
No, it is voluntary. Any person can use his/her mobile number for registration without Aadhaar.