HDFC Scholarship 2021 named as “HDFC Bank Parivartan ECS Scholarship 2021” has been launched recently. HDFC is one of the top banking service institutions in India. To help the poor and underprivileged, HDFC has recently launched HDFC Bank Enforcement Scholarship for Economically Backward Students. Students studying in class VI (VI) and above up to post-graduation are eligible to apply and take advantage of this newly released benefit. scholarship scheme by HDFC Bank
Through this scholarship, poor students who cannot afford to continue their education will get 75,000. financial assistance up to. It is also announced that the applicant students should apply for the scholarship on or before 31st July 2021.
The following article states: Process To apply for HDFC Bank Parivartan’s ECS Scholarship 2021-22.
hdfc scholarship 2021
|★Name of Scholarship||★HDFC Bank Parivartan ECS Scholarship 2021|
|★beneficiaries||★ Economically backward students from class VI to post-graduation|
|★maximum financial assistance||★ Rs. 75000|
|★Last date to apply||★31st July 2021|
This article explains the online process to apply online for HDFC Bank Parivartan Scholarship Scheme, eligibility criteria, and complete details.
This is a great opportunity for all the needy students and they should not miss this opportunity. In order to take full advantage of HDFC Bank Scholarship Scheme the interested applicant must understand all the aspects and apply accordingly.
Latest Scholarship Schemes
Sonu Sood’s Scholarship Scheme
Odisha Scholarship Portal
Pre & Post Matric Scholarship 2021
What is the eligibility criteria for HDFC Bank Parivartan Scholarship
Let us see the eligibility criteria that an applicant must fulfill get eligible For HDFC Scholarship.
- The scholarship scheme is open to all Indian citizens.
- Students applying for the scheme should be studying in any private, government or government aided school from class 6 to 12.
- The annual income of the applicant’s family should not exceed Rs 2,50,000 lakh.
- The applicant’s percentage in the previous examinations should be at least 55%.
- The last date for submission of applications for HDFC Scholarship is 31-July-2021.
Documents Required for HDFC Bank Parivartan Apprenticeship
Let’s find out the list Required Documents To apply for HDFC ECS Parivartan Scholarship Scheme.
- passport size photograph
- last year mark sheet
- Identity Proof (Aadhar Card/Voter ID/Driving License)
- Income proof issued by Gram Panchayat, Ward Counsellor, Sarpanch, SDM/DM/CO/Tehsildar, or Affidavit.
pay attention: If the current year’s mark list is not available, he/she can submit the previous year’s mark sheet.
How to Apply Online for HDFC Scholarship | Parivartan ECS Apprenticeship Form 2021
Let us see the online process to apply for HDFC Parivartan Scholarship.
- Visit the official portal of Buddy4Study Scholarship Portal.
- It directs the online applicant to the home page below.
- Read all the instructions carefully and click on Apply Now button.
- This opens a dialog box with the following options to login.
- If you haven’t registered yet, click on the Register button.
- Enter First Name, Last Name, Mobile Number, Email ID, Password and Confirm Password.
- Click on Register button.
- After this OTP is generated on the given mobile number.
- Enter OTP and click on Verify button.
- Select gender, state and category.
- Click on Update button.
- Go back to the home page and click on Apply Now button under HDFC ECS Parivartan Scholarship 2021-22.
- On the newly opened page click on Start Application.
- You can check the details filled earlier. However, you should enter/select other details like alternate mobile, date of birth, Aadhar card, family income, physically handicapped (Yes/No), and other personal details.
- Also, enter the permanent address details.
- Enter education details like class, passing year and marks.
- Also, add details of family members.
- Upload required documents and update bank details like account holder name, account number, IFSC code and bank name.
- Click on the save button and click on the declaration checkbox.
- Click on Preview, and it shows a preview of the application.
- Click on submit if all the details entered are correct.
- It then generates an acknowledgment that your application has been successfully registered.
HDFC ECS Scholarship 2021 FAQs
How to apply for HDFC Parivartan Scholarship for the academic year 2021-22?
Students can apply for Parivartan scholarship on buddy4study official scholarship portal.
Who are eligible for HDFC Scholarship Scheme 2021?
Any Indian citizen fulfilling the eligibility criteria can apply for HDFC Scholarship Scheme.
What is the last date to apply for HDFC Scholarship?
The last date to apply for HDFC Scholarship is 31 July 2021.
Is it mandatory to upload income certificate and bank details online during the application process?
Yes, applicants have to upload income certificate and enter bank details during the application process for HFDC Scholarship Scheme.