The Government of India has developed an online portal for providing single-window vehicle approvals. Applicants have to submit their required documents and fees through this portal. The state government will take the initiative to take the process forward within a specific time frame of at least 60 days. NS Registered Vehicle Scraping Facility Has issued a certificate from Cyber Security for stable and secure access to the vehicle database. The enrollment of RVSF will be valid for a primary period of 10 years and will be renewable for a period of 10 years.
In addition to regulating End of Life Vehicles (ELVs) having certified equipment for de-politing, de-risking and disassembling, RVSFs must comply with relevant health and safety legislation and legislation and environmental norms. If the RVSF does not have sufficient capacity to convert serious debris (such as e-waste, batteries, etc.), such materials may be duly sent to legal recyclers.
Registered Vehicle Scraping Facility
This article explains the complete details about registered vehicle scraping facility, step by step guide to set up RVSP online, and process to fill online registration form on the official portal.
please visit our articles
Durga Puja Permission 2021
UPSRTC Smart Card
Online Birth/Death Registration
Shri Sai Darshan Ticket Booking
Dekho Meri Delhi App
Rules for Registered Vehicle Scraping Facility
Let us see the rules of Registered Vehicle Scraping Facility as shown below.
- 23 in the year 2021third September, under section 653(e), the rules for Registration and Functioning of Vehicle Scraping Facility have been produced. This law applies not only to a specific automobile sector but also to every sector of the automobile sector, recycling areas, scrapping centres, disassembling centres, etc.
- MoRTH has taken the responsibility of providing the registration process and renewal process for the approval of Single Window System. They have taken 60 days with the permission of the state government.
- In this system, the validity period of registration will be retained for 10 years. And one can renew the process within 10 years, it may take a little longer.
- RVSF shall have the right to access the vehicle database. A safety certificate will be issued from this vehicle database.
- The NCRB database for stolen vehicles will also be accessible to RVSH.
- RVSH has also acquired enough space to organize the entire gamut of vehicles.
- A vehicle which is more than 20 years old, if still not registered, will be rejected for re-registration in this process.
- PAN card, Aadhar card, registration certificate, and other necessary documents are required to be submitted when the owner has to hand over the vehicle to the registration vehicle scraping facility.
- During the scrapper to verify the details of stolen vehicles, the certificate of deposit is required to obtain assurance from the owner of the vehicle.
- The certificate used will be provided with a ‘Cancelled’ stamp.
- The government itself will take the responsibility of preparing a database of discarded vehicles every year.
- The scrap value of the ex-showroom tariff of the new vehicle to be delivered by the scrapping center to the owner is 4-6%.
- Vehicle manufacturers are instructed to avail 5% discount on the transaction of a new vehicle against the scrapping receipt.
- State governments notified to propose refund of road surcharge of up to 25% for private vehicles and up to 15% for retail vehicles.
- Registration allowance will be waived while buying a new vehicle on scrapping receipt.
Registration and fitness test
- The criteria to understand the fitness of the vehicle will mainly be emission testing, braking and safety equipment, among many other tests which are in accordance with the Central Motor Vehicles Rules of 1989.
- Regulations for capacity testing and scrapping centers will be admissible from 1 October 2021, while vehicles of government and PSUs which are above 15 years of age will be valid from 1 April 2022.
- The mandatory fitness test for mass retail vehicles is to be implemented from 1 April 2023, and the equivalent will be in place for other sectors from 1 June 2024 in a phased manner.
- Extended payment for fitness certificate and 15 years prior to the date of initial registration for retail vehicles to be tested friendly and in case of decline to obtain fitness certificate, such automobiles shall be de-registered.
- The increased re-registration payments would be favorable for private vehicles before 15 years from the date of initial registration. Such vehicles should be de-registered after 20 years if they appear to be broken or in case of negligence in restoring the registration receipt.
- A vehicle rejects the fitness test or is declared ‘end of life’ to obtain the revival of its registration certificate.
How to set up Registered Vehicle Scraping Facility
Let us see the online process to apply and register for RVSH online at the official portal.
- The complete process of Online Registration, 2021 is yet to be disclosed.
- So as far as we will be able to collect all the details, we will update this article soon.
rvsp online registration form 2021
- So keep an eye on this article for more details.
- As per the government announcement, this article will be brought up to date.
Registered Vehicle Scraping Facility FAQs
What is the full form of RVSP with respect to the following article?
The full form of RVSP is Registered Vehicle Scraping Facility.
Is the online application process active on the official portal for the registered vehicle scraping facility?
In this instance, there is no online application process available for RVSP.
What are the required documents required while registering for registered vehicle scraping facility?
PAN card, Aadhar card, registration certificate, and other necessary documents are required to be submitted when the owner has to hand over the vehicle to the registration vehicle scraping facility.
What is the validity of Registered Vehicle Scraping Facility (RVSP)?
The validity of the registered vehicle scraping facility is 10 years, and vehicle owners should renew after completion of 10 years.