Get Details of Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana (KVPY), Apply Online, Registration Form 2021
Now it is official that Kishor Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana will start from this month. Aim of Kishor Vaigyanik Protsahan Pre-Ph.D. It is a national level scholarship program for students of up to Rs. Level. The registration process for the scholarship application is through online mode. The selection process of the candidates is based on Aptitude Test and Interview conducted by the Indian Institute of Science. Although the written exam is scheduled to be held in November 2021.
Applicants can directly register for KVPY scheme online on the official portal of KVPY.
Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana (KVPY) Scholarship, Apply Online, Registration Form 2021
In this article, we tell you in detail about Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana, Important Dates, Online Application Process, Online Registration Form 2021.
Important Dates of KVPY Scholarship Program
|Opening of Online Application Portal||06 September 2021|
|Online Application Closing Date||05 October 2021|
|exam date||31 January 2021|
Steps to Apply for KVPY Scholarship Scheme
Phase 1: Registration
Phase 2: Entering basic details like personal and academic details, selecting exam centres, uploading documents, certificates, scanned photograph and signature.
step 3: Pay the application fee through Credit Card, ATM Card or Internet Banking.
How to Apply for Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana (KVPY) @ kvpy.iisc.ernet.in
Let us see the step by step online application process for registration in Vaigyanik Protsahan Scholarship Scheme.
- Visit the official portal of KVPY website.
- This takes the applicant to the home page, as shown below.
- On the home page, click on the link registration and application login.
- It then redirects the applicants to the below page.
- Before proceeding with the application process, read all the instructions carefully.
- After reading all the instructions, click on the checkbox of Disclaimer, acknowledging that you have read and understood all the instructions.
- Now click on the login tab to start the application process online.
- It opens the candidate login page where the applicant student has to start the registration process.
- At the bottom of the page, click on the link Click here for registration.
- Applicant can view the registration form given below.
- Enter candidate’s name, date of birth, current study class and stream.
- Scroll Down the Page and Enter Mobile Number, Confirm Mobile Number, Confirm Email Id, Email Id, Nationality.
- Enter the captcha, as shown at the end of the registration form.
- Please verify whether all the entered details are correct or not and mark the I agree checkbox and click on Register button.
- Now, applicants will receive the User ID and Password on their mobile number and email ID.
- Applicant can see a dialog box on the below redirected page.
Online Registration Form of Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana (KVPY)
- Go back to the home page and login to the portal with the given credentials.
- It takes the applicant to the given page with the required details which the applicants have already filled in the first step of the application process.
- Now click on Go to Application on the right top of the newly opened page.
- Scroll down the redirected page and enter the contact details, as shown below.
- Select gender, category and disability details.
- In the Contact Information section, enter the Address Details, State, District, City, Gender, Pin Code and click on Save and Next.
- You can see the alert that your data has been saved successfully.
- Now, enter the details of X standard exam like aggregate percentage and state board.
- In the next section, the applicant has to enter the date of joining class 12th and the name of the college and school/college details.
- Click Save and Next; Now, the user gets redirected to a new page asking the applicant to enter his/her aptitude test preferences such as language and location preferences.
- In the Documents section, upload the scanned photo and signature.
- You can also know how much fee the applicant has to pay.
- Finally read the declaration and enter the captcha code as shown.
- Click on I agree and submit the application form.
- In the last step, the applicant can pay the application fee through Credit Card, Debit Card, Internet Banking.
- After successful payment, applicant can get payment acknowledgment.
- Now applicant can logout from KVPY portal.
Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana 2021 FAQs
What is the KVPY Application Fee for General Category Students?
The KVPY application fee for general category students is Rs 1250.
What is the official date of Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Scholarship Qualifying Exam?
The official date of Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Scholarship Qualifying Exam is 31st January 2021.
Can the applicant get refund of fee from KVPY on withdrawal of his application?
The applicant will not get the examination fee of KVPY under any circumstances.
What documents do I need to submit at the time of registration for KVPY scholarship?
The documents an applicant needs to submit online at the time of registration are caste certificate (for SC/ST), medical certificate for physically challenged, and scanned copies of signature and photographs.