Microsoft has recently launched the Microsoft Digisaksham program in collaboration with the Ministry of Labor and Employment (MoLE). It is a very innovative course of skill training which imparts digital skills to the individual. It gives the job seekers the necessary front to gain a mighty advantage in this competitive world. Its main objective is to empower and encourage youth from small towns, cities, rural and semi-urban areas. There are many children in India, and that young man also has a lot of intelligence. But the skill and the need to polish those skills is very important.
So this initiative will provide a catalyst movement in the lives of many youths. The program will provide training in computer related topics like programming languages, soft skills, how to survive in the corporate world, corporate terms, data analytics, artificial intelligence etc. There will be significant growth, and the youth will understand whether they are doing well under this training programme.
Microsoft Digi Enabled Programs
This article explains the complete details about Microsoft DigiSaksham programme, information about online training, step by step guide to apply online for Microsoft DigiSaksham programme, online registration form, login process at the official portal.
please visit our articles
SACRED Senior Citizen Job Portal
Ride with Swiggy & Pick up Delivery Boy Jobs
amazon delivery jobs
sadrem slot booking
Gujarat OJAS One Time Registration (OTR)
How to Apply Online for Microsoft DigiSaksham Program, Registration Form
Let us see the process to apply online and registration form at the official portal of National Career Service Portal.
- First, go to Microsoft DigiSaksham Program’s official website, which includes online training, registration and an application process. National Career Services is the official website of the Ministry of Labour, and you can visit www.ncs.gov.in to know more about the organization.
- If you click on that, you will be redirected to the official Microsoft DigiSaksham Program – Online Training Registration page, where you can sign up and register yourself.
- Now, to get started, click on the Sign-up option to create an account on the website for the first time.
- After that, you will be given the option to register under a different identity. You should select the same option from the drop-down box as the job you are looking for.
- The basic registration process of the job seeker starts from this time.
- You should enter all your required personal information. If you are already a member of any job exchange or skill-development institute then you should choose the appropriate option.
- Continue to the page and fill in your name, gender, date of birth, father’s name, email address, cellphone number and other relevant information.
- Then, type the password you want to use to access your account information. Keep this password safe, and don’t tell anyone else about it! Make the password difficult to guess so that no one else can enter the computer system.
- Creating a password requires the use of eight characters, including a special character and a number.
- Any identity you want is available to choose from! PAN Card, Aadhar Card, Driving License and other documents are among the available options.
- Next, in the space provided, enter the Unique Identification Type Number that appears on your card.
- Now, choose your username, an email address, NCS ID, or a Unique Identification Number among other options. It is recommended to select the Email option as it is easier to remember.
- Once you have read the terms and conditions click on the I agree to the terms and conditions check box.
- Click “Submit” after entering the security code.
- The verification code given on your mobile phone number should now be entered.
- Submit the form by clicking on the button. Now you will see your NCS ID. Congratulations, your account has been successfully set up.
- Enter the official internet address, www.ncs.gov.in.
- To begin, click on the Microsoft DigiEnabled icon (blue button on the right).
- Once you’ve logged in with your information, you’ll get directions and instructions on what to do next.
- It is a process to complete the Microsoft DigiSaksham Program – Online Training, Registration and Application – in an online environment.
DigiSaksham Program Login Process Online
Let us have a look at the online process to log in to Digi Enabled program launched by Microsoft as shown below.
- Please visit the official portal of National Career Service.
- It takes online users to the home page below.
- Click the button: Microsoft Digi Enabled.
- After this a new window opens where applicants should click on the link: Click here to take the training.
- After that it redirects the online users to the login page given below.
- Enter Username, Password and click on Sign In button.
Microsoft Digi Enabled Online Training Course
- It then takes the online users to the user dashboard in which applicants can apply for various digital programmes.
- Programs include Excel, Python, Java, Azure, and Security Fundamentals.
Frequently Asked Questions on Microsoft DigiSaksham Program
What is the official website to enroll and receive training for Microsoft Digisaksham program?
You can register and receive training under the program’s umbrella by visiting the official website of the Microsoft Digisaksham Program. The main website for the organization is www.ncs.gov.in.
What type of training courses applicants can learn online on the official portal of National Career Service?
The training courses available on the National Career Service Portal include Excel, Python, Java, Azure and Security Fundamentals.
To register and receive training through the Microsoft Digisaksham program, please answer the following question:
First and foremost, you have to reach the official website, which is www.ncs.gov.in. Then you have to click on Digisaksham program button to exit the application. Then, follow the steps described in the previous section of this document. Screenshots are also provided to prevent any kind of misunderstanding. This is the process to be followed to register and receive training through the Microsoft Digisaksham program.
Who is in charge of Microsoft Digisaksham program?
It is a collaboration between the Ministry of Labor and Microsoft Corporation that resulted in the start of this project. The software is known as Microsoft Digisaksham program.