UPSRTC Smart Card Helps to reduce your travel charges when you are traveling in UPSRTC buses. Buses can also ply inside Uttar Pradesh or outside Uttar Pradesh. You can use this card to make transactions while making purchases. You can view every transaction done by you by visiting the official portal. Then, Login to UPSRTC Smart Card with your details. Click on Card Statement, and then you can view the transactions done, money spent. You can use it as a debit card at any location or website where Visa cards are accepted. You will receive the PIN inside the envelope. You need to keep this PIN secure just like you do for a debit card. Otherwise it may be misused. You can also check the balance of this card.
UPSRTC Smart Card Apply
This article explains the complete details about UPSRTC smart card, step by step process to apply online for Uttar Pradesh RTC smart card, process to login to the portal, smart card online recharge process on the official portal.
please visit our articles
KSRTC Bus Pass Apply Online
Online Birth/Death Registration
UP Rojgar Mela 2021
UP HSRP apply online
Mission Shakti Yojana UP
Features of UPSRTC Online Portal
Let us see the features and benefits of the Uttar Pradesh State RTC Portal, as shown below.
- book bus tickets without registration
- Book Bus Tickets for UPSRTC Platinum and Gold Line Services
- Plan your journey and choose a suitable bus type/travel date
- Check availability and book online
- round the clock customer support
How to Apply Online for UPSRTC Smart Card
Let us see the online process to apply for Uttar Pradesh State RTC Smart Card online as shown below.
- There you will see the official portal of UPSRTC, Uttar Pradesh State Road Transport Corporation.
- There on the bottom right side of the screen you will see the option of online registration of smart card. Click on it.
- Now, in User Registration, fill the details. The details include name, email, confirmation email, verification code.
- Fill the details and click on submit.
- A new page will open where it will be written: “Congratulations Your application has been sent.”
- Now, check your mail id for any latest email.
- You will see that you have received an email from UPSRTC. You will find a link attached. Click on the “click here” link, and you will be redirected back to the official portal.
- Now, create your password. Note down this password as you will need to use it later. Do not share password with anyone.
- Now, as you have your email ID as well as your password, click on Home.
- Now, enter the details and then click on submit.
- You have to fill the details like your name, profession, gender, city, country, mother’s name. Fill all the details of the required information and then scroll down.
- Now enter from where you want to take the pass. Enter the booking center of your choice.
- Now, in Pass Type and Validity, select the desired option.
- If you choose Open Pass, you can use that pass anytime, anywhere.
- Now, click on submit.
- On the new page displayed, your details can be seen which you have submitted till now.
- Now, you can capture your Live Photo or submit a digital copy of the photo.
- Now, click on proceed.
- On the new page, check whether all the details displayed by you are correct or not.
- After verifying your details, click on proceed for payment.
- Proceed for payment and pay money online from your bank account.
- After that go to the portal and select My Transaction option to check the status.
- Your card number or card ID will be displayed.
- Click on Print Receipt.
- Make a note of this number; Go back to the official portal starting page. Now, click on View Card Status.
- The process has been completed.
- Now, you will get the card within a few days of getting approved. You will receive the card at the address you provided.
- This is the process of getting UPSRTC MST PASS.
UPSRTC Portal Login Process Online
Let us see the online process of logging in to the official portal of UPSRTC as shown below.
- please visit official portal of Uttar Pradesh State RTC.
- It directs the online users to the below page.
- Enter the username and password under the Sign-in section.
- Enter the captcha code and click on the login button.
- It then takes the online users to the user dashboard.
All Interested Applicants Can Visit Here official portal UPSRTC Smart Card Online.
Apply FAQ on UPSRTC Smart Card
In how many days will I get the UPSRTC Smart Card?
You can get the upsrtc smart card within 15 to 20 days after completing the application and making the payment.
How can I check the transaction done using UPSRTC Smart CarD?
You can check the transactions done using UPSRTC Smart Card by visiting the official portal and then login with your details. Then, from the horizontal list of options, select the Card Statement option. There you can view the transactions done using UPSRTC Smart Card.
How can I apply for UPSRTC smart card online?
The official portal to apply for UPSRTC Smart Card is www.mst.upsrtconline.co. You can use this official portal to apply online for UPSRTC Smart Card. In the above article, you have told about the procedure to apply. Refer to operation and use.
Where can I get the PIN for my UPSRTC Smart Card?
The PIN for UPSRTC Smart Card is present in the envelope sent along with the card.