Explained in detail about PM Kisan FPO Scheme. know everything New Kisan FPO Scheme And find out how to register online as an FPO. But before that you should know about everything related to FPO, so let’s start.
|The Government of India has approved and launched the Central Sector Scheme for “Formulation and Promotion of 10,000 Farmer Producer Organizations (FPOs)” with a total budgetary outlay of Rs.6865 crores. To create and promote 10,000 new FPOs by 2027-28.|
What is an FPO?
The full name of Farmer Producer Organization is FPO. It is a farmer-led organization. This organization provides comprehensive assistance to small and marginal farmers. Whether it is technical support, marketing, processing, or additional irrigation facilities.
PM Kisan FPO Scheme
Objective of FPO – Farmer Producer Organization
The main objective of this organization is to provide all possible help to the farmers because small farmers do not get government assistance like big farmers. There is a chain of brokers in agricultural marketing, which do not work in a transparent manner, giving very low prices to the farmers. Very little of the money the consumer pays for that product reaches the farmers. Through this farmers can get help. Through this organization, farmers will be able to sell their produce at a higher price.
The central government has announced many big schemes to benefit the farmers and is now preparing to bring a new agriculture bill to increase the income of the farmers. To convert agriculture into a big business, the government is going to give another big gift to the farmers. For this venture, the government will give Rs 15 lakh to the farmers.
Role of Farmer FPO
The Government of India has launched the Central Sector Scheme for “Formulation and Promotion of 10,000 Farmer Producer Organizations (FPOs)” with the objective of setting up and promoting 10,000 new FPOs that use economies of scale in production and marketing to increase productivity. Will take advantage Efficient, cost effective and sustainable resource utilisation, thereby ensuring sustainable income oriented farming. The scheme provides professional support to newly formed FPOs for a period of five years.
The objective of the scheme is to undertake and provide the following important services and activities to facilitate their development and increase the income of the farmers:
- Provide high quality production inputs such as seeds, fertilizers, pesticides and other similar products at competitive wholesale prices.
- Provide members with need-based production and post-production machinery and equipment such as cultivators, tillers, sprinkler sets, combine harvesters, and similar machinery and equipment on a custom hiring basis to reduce production costs per unit.
- Provide value added services like cleaning, assaying, sorting, grading, packing and farm level processing at reasonable cost. Additionally, facilities for storage and transportation may be provided.
- Engage in high earning activities like seed production, bee keeping and mushroom cultivation.
- Collecting the small produce of the farmer-members; Add value to increase marketability.
- Facilitating market information on produce for making informed production and marketing decisions.
- On cost-sharing basis, facilitate logistics services like warehousing, transportation, loading/unloading etc.
- Market the aggregated product with greater bargaining power through marketing channels offering more favorable and remunerative prices to the buyers.
PM Kisan Yojana Online Registration
Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana Status Check
Gujarat Kisan Sahay Yojana
kisan credit card apply kcc
Kisan Mitra Scheme Haryana
Approach up registration
all kisan yojana
new government scheme list
PM Kisan FPO has been launched by the Central Government. Under the scheme, Farmer Producer Organization will get Rs 15 lakh. All farmers in the country will receive financial assistance from the government to start a new business, but 11 farmers have to form an organization or company to qualify for this program. This will make it easier for the farmers to procure agricultural equipment, fertilizers, seeds and medicines.
Key Points of PM Kisan FPO Scheme 2021
The FPO should have at least 100 members in the North-East and hilly areas, while for the plains at least 300 farmers should be in the organization.
It should be formed and promoted by cluster-based business organizations and there should be an agency to implement it at the state or cluster level.
It should be promoted under One District, One Product. For this better marketing, branding, processing and exports should be promoted.
It provides adequate training and hand-holding and primary training is provided from the level of CBO.
In the formation of FPOs, priority is given to those districts which are aspirational and at least one block of a district should have one FPO.
List of Documents Required for FPO Registration
For FPO registration, applicants need to provide the following documents/information while registering:
- proposed company name
- Company Address
- electricity bill
- accommodation rent
- KYC documents for participating farmers
- Aadhar Card (Scanned Original)
- PAN card (scanned original)
- Voter ID / Driving License.
- Bank statement (not more than 2 months old duly signed by the bank manager)
- passport size photograph
- E mail ID
- phone number
- Manufacturer certificate duly attested by Tehsildar
- digital signature certificate
Let us tell you that the government has been trying for a long time that farmers should get direct benefits. Under this scheme, farmers will not need to contact any broker or moneylender. Under the scheme, farmers can be paid in installments of three years. In this way, the government will spend Rs 6885 crore by 2024.
Kisan FPO Registration 2021 – How to Apply Online
The government has prepared the draft Kisan FPO Scheme and it will be released any time from now. After the release of the official notification, the detailed information regarding the online registration process and filling the application form will be disclosed.
After the start of the registration process, the farmers will have to wait a little longer to take the benefits of PM Kisan FPO Scheme. As a result, you can also apply. The government has said that a notification will be issued soon.
Related Questions and Answers
What is FPO?
FPO stands for Farmer Producer Organization. FPO is a farmer-led organization… “Farmers who are also producers of their agricultural products can form groups and register under the Indian Companies Act.”
How many FPOs is the Government of India planning to set up?
According to a recent notification issued by the PMO, the government is aiming to set up at least 10,000 FPOs across the country.
How much money is the government giving to FPOs?
The Government of India will provide Rs. 15 lakh to Farmer Producer Organization.