Step by Step Guide to Apply Online for PMUY Ujjwala Yojana 2021, Free Cylinder Connection Scheme, Registration and Application Form
Ujjwala Yojana 2.0 was launched by Prime Minister Narendra Modi on 10 August 2021. Along with the free connection, the beneficiaries will also get free gas stove.
The Indian Prime Minister, Shri Narendra Modi, in his first term as Prime Minister, launched the Ujjwala Yojana (Pradhan Bazar Yojana) with the slogan “Clean Fuel Better Life”. The main objective of the scheme is to provide free gas cylinder connection to the eligible citizens. However, this scheme is specially designed to provide gas cylinders to women in the country to get 50 million LPG connections across India.
Interested applicants can visit the official portal and apply for Free LPG Connection Scheme for BPL Families.
PMUY Ujjwala Yojana 2.0
This article explains the online process to apply for Ujjwala Yojana 2021, free cylinder connection scheme, registration, features, eligibility criteria and online application form.
Key Features of Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala 2.0 Free Gas Cylinder Scheme
Let us look at the key features of the Ujjwala LPG Scheme of the Central Government.
- Under Ujjwala scheme, LPG connection is issued in the name of an adult woman of BPL family.
- Applicants will be eligible for connection as per Socio-Economic Caste Census (SECC) list.
- The central government has provided a new LPG connection with the help of up to Rs 1600.
- The customer paid the cost of the hot plate purchase of the first refill.
Eligibility Criteria for PMUY Ujjwala Yojana
Let us find out the eligibility criteria which an applicant must fulfill to be eligible for PM Modi Ujjwala Yojana.
- Only female members can apply for this free LPG connection scheme in the family.
- Applicant’s age should be 18 years and above.
- Candidates should be listed in the Socio-Economic Caste Census 2011 data.
- Applicant should belong to below poverty line families.
- Candidates should have savings account with National Bank.
- Candidates should not have any existing gas connection in their name.
- Adult women belonging to any of the following categories – Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (Rural), Most Backward Classes (MBC), Antyodaya Anna Yojana (AAY), Tea and Ex-Tea Garden Tribes, Forest dwellers, living in People from Islands and River Islands listed under SECC Families (AHL TIN) or any poor household pursuant to the 14 Point Declaration.
How to Apply Online for PMUY Ujjwala Yojana 2.0 | Free LPG Cylinder Connection 2021 @ pmuy.gov.in
Let’s see the step by step guide to apply for PM Ujjwala Yojana 2021.
- Visit the official portal of pmuy.gov.in.
- It directs the online applicants to the home page below.
- In the main menu, click on “Apply for New Ujjwala 2.0 Connection”.
- Now, select the provider of your choice, choose from Indane, Bharat or HP Gas
- Now the respective page will open and free cylinder application form will open
- Answer the question, are you an existing customer?
- Now type your first name, type your address, in the Enrollment Scheme section, click on Ujjwala Yojana, and fill other options clearly
After filling the Ujjwala 2.0 Scheme form, you have to wait for the concerned distributor to call you. You will be asked to submit documents to confirm that you are eligible. If all goes well then you will get PMUY Ujjwala Yojana free cylinder along with free gas stove.
Update mobile number in your LPG gas account
gas booking number
how to apply for latest cylinder
Ujjwala Scheme List
Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana 2.0 Online Registration Form Bharat Gas
If you are willing to get free Bharat Gas connection under Ujjwala Yojana version 2, then select Bharat Gas.
- It opens a new page where you are asked to enter some details to ensure your eligibility
- Enter all the details correctly, and then provide the OTP
- After entering the OTP, accept the declaration and click on “Verify and Register”.
- Then you will see a registration successful message on the screen
- You will now be contacted by the agency for further action
Ujjwala 2.0 HP Gas Free Connection Apply – PMUY Registration Form 2021
Those who are willing to get free HP Gas connection under Ujjwala 2.0 scheme, select “HP Gas” on the application page at pmuy.gov.in.
- On the HP Gas New Connection page, select “Ujjwala Beneficiary Connection”
- accept the announcement to proceed
- Now Select Nearest HP Gas Distributor
- Click on Next to open the Online Application Form page
- Enter all the details correctly and upload the required documents
- Finally submit the application and note down the reference number. You will be contacted by the agency for more information.
Helpline Number: 1906/18002333555/18002666696
Ujjwala 2.0 Free LPG Connection FAQ
What is the main objective of PM Modi Free LPG Connection Scheme 2021?
The main objective of this scheme is to provide free LPG connections to women and reduce the traditional cooking methods which harm the environment.
Who can apply for Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana 2021?
Women applicants belonging to Below Poverty Families (BPL) are eligible to apply for PM Ujjwala Yojana 2021.
What age criteria should an applicant fulfill to be eligible for PM Ujjwala Yojana 2021?
Interested applicants must be 18 years of age and above to be eligible for PM Ujjwala Yojana 2021.
What type of cylinder should the applicant choose while applying for the Free LPG Connection Scheme?
Applicants can choose between 14.2 KG or 5 KG cylinder under PM Ujjwala Yojana.