Step by Step Guide for Eligibility, Application & State Wise Online Registration Form for Pre/Post Matric Scholarship 2021 @scholarships.gov.in
The Government of India issues scholarships for the students who are eligible for the scholarship from the Govt. The scholarship program is a pre/post matric scholarship program specially designed for the students seeking pre and post matric scholarship from Govt. National Scholarship Program is an umbrella term for all services such as student application, application receipt, processing, sanction and disbursement of scholarships etc.
The scholarship process for the year 2021 has already started, and eligible applicants can apply and register their application on the official portal, Scholarships.gov.in.
Pre/Post Matric Scholarship 2021
This article explains the process to apply for pre and post matric scholarship program, eligibility criteria, application process and online registration form for individual states on the official portal.
Eligibility Criteria for the Scholarship Program
Let us see the eligibility criteria to apply for the scholarship program under Pre and Post Matric Scholarship Program.
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of India.
- He should be studying in a recognized university or college.
- The eligibility criteria vary from state to state, and it varies from state to state.
Please refer to our article: Sonu Sood IAS Scholarship
Apply for Pre & Post Matric Scholarship Scheme email@example.com
Let us see the application process for Pre- and Post-Matric Scholarship programs on the official website of National Scholarship Scheme.
- Visit the official portal of the scholarship program.
- Click on New Registration on the home page.
- After that it directs the online applicant to the below page.
- You can find the guidelines for registration on the National Scholarship (NSP) on the newly opened page.
- Finally, click on the checkbox declaring that you have read and clarified all the instructions.
- Click on the Continue button.
- Thereafter new registration opens for the academic year 2021.
- In the opened form, enter domicile state, scholarship, student name, scheme type, date of birth, gender, mobile number, email id.
- Enter Bank IFSC Code, Confirm IFSC, Confirm Bank IFSC Code, Bank Account Number, Confirm, Bank Name, Identity, Captcha Code.
- After successful student registration, student can see the dialog box showing Application ID.
- Click on the Continue button.
- After that it redirects to login for new application page.
- Enter Application ID, Password and Captcha Code.
- Click on Login button.
- The system generates OTP on the registered mobile number.
- Enter OTP in the given field and click on Confirm OTP.
- On the newly opened page, you can change the password.
- It then shows the student dashboard at the bottom, where you can find the filled application details like application id, application status.
State Wise Online Scholarship Registration Form@scholarships.gov.in
Enter State of Domicile, Scholarship Category, Student Name, Date of Birth, Gender, Single Girl Child (Yes/No), Religion, Community/Category, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Annual Income, Aadhaar Number, Mobile Number, Email . id, day scholarship/hosteler.
In Academic Details, Select Your Institute, Current Class / Course, Current Class / Course Year, Mode of Study, Current Class Date, Previous Board University / Name.
- Enter previous course, previous passing year, previous class %, university I, II rank holder.
- Enter 10th class roll number, board name, year of passing, 12th class roll number, board name and year of passing.
- Enter Competitive Exam Passed, Exam Held, Competitive Exam Roll Number, Competitive Exam Year.
- In other details, enter orphan (yes/no), guardian, is disabled (yes/no), type of disability, % of disability, marital status, occupation of parents, IFSC code and bank account number.
- On the next page, enter the contact details like state, district, block/taluk, house number/street number, etc.
- Select the scheme to apply.
- It then expands the Document Uploads section.
- Upload the scanned documents of Domicile Certificate, Student Photograph,
- Upload self declaration of minority community certificate by students.
- Upload self attested certificate of previous academic mark sheet.
- Upload the fee receipt of the current course year and income certificate issued by the designated state or union territory authority.
- Upload the proof of bank account in the name of the student or joint account with the parent.
- Upload the bonafide student of the institute.
- After uploading the document, click on Save as Draft and Final Submit.
- It then shows you a preview of the scholarship application.
- This once again displays the User Dashboard on the screen.
- Now you can view notification application under Process under Verification at Institutional Level by clicking on Check Your Status link on the left side of the screen.
- Applicants can also take a printout of the filled application form for future reference.
Please read our latest article: SOF NSO Science Olympiad Foundation Online Exam
National Scholarship Program FAQ
Who are eligible to apply the National Scholarship Scheme?
Matric and Post Matric students are eligible to apply for the National Scholarship Scheme.
Are the eligibility criteria same for all the states to apply for the scholarship scheme?
The eligibility criteria are not the same for all the states, and it depends on the state of origin applying for the scheme.
Do I need to pay any application or registration fee to apply online for the scholarship?
No, applicants are not required to pay any application fee to register for the scholarship program.
Is it mandatory to provide my bank details during the registration process?
Applicants have to provide bank details during the registration process to get scholarship from Govt.