How to Apply for High-Security Number Plate (HSRP) Uttar Pradesh | Apply & Check Status (Bike, Car) @bookmyhsrp portal
HSRP UP online service has made life easy. Now apply online for High-Security Number Plate in Uttar Pradesh using Bookmyhsrp portal. UP Hi-Security Registration Plate is now mandatory for vehicles and you have to fill the registration form. After applying online you can check the status of your application.
According to CMVR 1989 Act Rule No. 50It is mandatory for all two wheeler and four wheeler owners to have high-security number plates on their vehicles. This rule is being followed by all the states including Uttar Pradesh, and number plate registration has also been made mandatory. The purpose of HSRP registration is to easily identify vehicles with stolen and duplicate number plates.
To apply for Hi-Security Number Plate in Uttar Pradesh can be submitted online by entering vehicle details on the official Bookmyhsrp portal.
HSRP UP | Hi-Security Number Plate Uttar Pradesh
This article explains the high security registration for the card and bike and the online application process at the official portal Bookmyhsrp.com.
Recent Changes/Updates in HSRP UP Application Process
Let us look at the recent changes made in the application process of UP HSRP.
- From here, the customer need not enter all the details of the vehicle. He should be required to enter the vehicle number to get all the details about the vehicle database integrated with the UP HSRP portal.
- Customers will now have to enter only the last five digits of the engine and the chassis number.
- The company has also introduced a new application whereby an SMS is sent to the customer and the dealer, informing them that the plate is going to the designated address for affixing after the plate is dispatched from the embossing center.
- Rider-fitters must also enter photos of the app, confirming that has been affixed. In addition, an SMS will be sent to the dealer and the vehicle owner regarding the same.
- The company currently has more than 450 rider-fitters for home delivery. This number is expected to go up to 600 in the first week of January.
- The company has also launched separate helpline numbers and email addresses for general inquiries and specific complaints regarding levy of HSRP at dealerships and during home delivery.
Download Driving License PDF
UP New Ration Card List Check
Apply UP Free Laptop Scheme
new government scheme list up
Abhyudaya Yojana Registration and Login
UP Bhulekh Khasra Khatauni Online
UP Bhu Naksha Online
UP Sarkari Yojana
UP BOOK MY HSRP PORTAL (CAR, BIKE) | Apply Online, Register @bookmyhsrp.com
Let us see the process to book an appointment for cars and bikes on the official Bookmyhsrp.com website. This process is for the applicants of Uttar Pradesh who want to register online for Hi-Security Number Plate.
- Visit the official portal of UP BOOK MY HSRP.
- On the home page, click on HSRP Number Plate Plus Color Plate or Only Color Sticker.
- Click on the first option – HSRP Number Plate Plus Color Plate.
- Select Private Vehicle or Commercial Vehicle from both the options.
- Click on Private Vehicle, and it redirects the applicant to the below page.
- Now choose Petrol, Diesel, Electric Vehicle, CNG or CNG+ Petrol from the given options.
- Then it redirects to the type of vehicle options as shown below.
- Select two wheelers or four wheelers from the given options.
- On selecting the two wheeler the given page is displayed.
- Select Scooter, Motorcycle or Auto Rickshaw from the given options.
- Select the brand of the vehicle from the given options.
- It then redirects to the new web page.
- Select Uttar Pradesh from the given states.
- It then redirects to the new page which shows the list of dealers.
- Select the dealer name from the available dealers.
- It then moves to the Vehicle Information page, where the user needs to enter the information related to his vehicle.
- In vehicle details, enter registration number, registration date, chassis number, engine number, email id, mobile number and vehicle number.
- Click on the Next button.
- In the last step, applicants should make the payment online. However, vehicle owners can also enter the GST number if registered.
- This completes the payment process, and the order will be confirmed via mail and phone number.
pay attention: You can also reschedule the appointment or cancel the order if necessary. These facilities are available on the official website.
High Security Number Plate Home Installation Uttar Pradesh – Check List 2021
If you want to know whether HSRP can be fixed at your home or not, then after booking online, you must first check the complete list of applicable areas. If your region is listed here, you can use home HSRP installation, otherwise you cannot. Below are the pin code wise home-delivery applicable areas:
UP HSRP Status Check Track Order
Applicants can also check the status of their application by using the steps given below:
- Firstly, go to the “Status Check” page
- Now, in the first section, enter your order number. This order number was given to you when you successfully applied for a new high-security number plate.
- Then enter the registration number of your vehicle
- Finally, enter the captcha and click on “Search” to check the status of your application.
Please visit our article: Namami Gange Scheme Vacancy 2021
Toll-Free Number: 1800 1200 201
UP High Security Registration Number Plate FAQ
Is High-Security Registration Number Plate Mandatory in Uttar Pradesh?
All vehicle owners will have to register for High Security Number Plate in Uttar Pradesh.
Can I select the dealer of my choice online from the UP HSRP portal?
Applicants can select the dealer of their choice from the online UP HSEP portal.
What is the mode of payment for UP High Security Registration Plates on Bookmyhsrp Portal?
Candidates can pay the registration fee online at Bookmyhsrp portal.
Do applicants check appointment booking status online on Bookmyhsrp portal?
Applicants can check Appointment booking status online on Bookmyhsrp portal.
Whom to contact for common questions or complaints?
For FAQs, you can dial the toll-free number 8929722201 or drop an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. For complaint, write email to email@example.com or call on 8929722203 for dealer related complaints. For Home Delivery, Related Queries write email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 8929722202