Vidyanjali 2.0 is a special initiative launched by the Govt. The special section of the government specially took it as the Ministry of Education, as it is responsible for all the schemes related to education. The main objective of this special scheme is to substantially strengthen the participation of the school community and the private sector in schools across the country. It simply means collaboration of retired professionals, retired teachers, young software workers, young training professionals, government officials.
Vidyanjali 2.0 Registration
This article explains complete details about Vidyanjali 2.0 Registration 2021, step by step guide to register online for Vidyanjali 2.0, process to login online at the official portal.
please visit our articles
hrtc online booking
wb e ration card
UIDAI aadhar card download online
Ayushman Bharat Digital Mission
Benefits of Vidyanjali 2.0
Let’s look at the benefits of Vidyanjali 2.0 registration, as shown below.
- A lot of intellectuals will gather, and so will have diverse views.
- Different people with different academic and professional backgrounds will work together.
- They will bring a big change in the education system, which does not exist in this world.
- This will only lead to better use of the school system to train students. It causes holistic development.
- It can also become a strong factor in the development of our country and prevent people from leaving the country for jobs abroad.
Vidyanjali 2.0. How to register online for
- go first official website To register yourself for Vidyanjali 2.0 scheme. If you want to contribute something in the field of education then you have to apply.
- Then, click on the registration option which you can find on the page.
- Now the option of school registration will appear in front of you.
- You will need to enter your school or your particular school code. This is called the UDISE code.
- After that, you have to enter the captcha on the screen to prove that you are not a robot.
- Now, click on submit button.
- Now, you have to fill all the school details about uidize code, school name, head of mobile number associated with the school, respondent mobile number and your mobile number. Remember that you will get regular updates on this mobile. So submit the mobile number you are currently using.
- Now click on Get One Time Password option.
- Enter the one-time password received on your mobile number and click on the verification option that appears on the screen.
- Now, you have to click on the option request to register.
- Now, you can see the school or school name and registration status whether it is ongoing, accepted or rejected.
- You can check it for regular updates as well as for your mobile number.
Login Process for Vidyanjali 2.0 Registration
Let us see the online process to log in to Vidyanali 2.0 Registration as shown below.
- It takes online users to the home page.
- Click on Login button.
- Select Options: Volunteer, Volunteer (NRI/PIO), and School from India.
- Enter mobile number and click on Get OTP.
- It then sends an OTP to the registered mobile number.
- Copy the OTP and enter it in the relevant field.
- It then takes the online users to the user dashboard.
All Interested Applicants Can Visit Here official portal Apply online for more scheme of Vidyanjali 2.0.
Frequently Asked Questions on Vidyanjali 2.0 Registration
What is Vidyanjali 2.0 Scheme?
Vidyanjali 2.0 is a special initiative launched by the Govt. The special section of the government specially took it as the Ministry of Education, as it is responsible for all the schemes related to education.
What is the main objective of Vidyanjali 2.0 scheme?
The main objective of this special scheme is to substantially strengthen the participation of the school community and the private sector in schools across the country. It simply means collaboration of retired professionals, retired teachers, young software workers, young training professionals, government officials. So the ultimate aim is to strengthen the education system and benefit all Indians.
What is the official website to apply for contribution, registration for Vidyanjali 2.0 scheme?
What is the process to apply for Vidyanjali 2.0 Scheme?
Firstly, visit the official website to register for Vidyanjali 2.0 Scheme. official website is www.vidyanjali.education.gov.in. Then, follow the procedure mentioned in the article above. Screen shots are also given to avoid any confusion regarding the process.